Pinterest

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Perfect First Post

Good morning, Internet! Welcome to my new blog. I've been contemplating this idea for a while. Since I'm spending the day in bed, hiding from the flu that has now struck my workplace, I thought today would be a good day to start. Don't worry, I'm not being completely lazy. I have plenty to read for my evening class and stories to write for work.

I know I'm in no position to start another blog, considering I can't keep the one I already have updated regularly, but this is different - a creative outlet, if you will. A place to collect my Internet findings so I don't turn into one of those annoying people who overuse their Facebook feed.

For my first post, I give you the best commercial ever to be made, but never to be aired on television. This came out a number of years ago. Every time I watch it I think how it's both hilarious AND my worst nightmare.

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS