Pinterest

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Early Weekend

via weheartit

Good Morning, readers (all two of you),

I'm happy to report that my mission to surprise Mikael was successful. I was able to wrap up all my stuff at school yesterday afternoon and come home in time to be here when he got off of work. So, I've been taking it easy this morning and sleeping in. I have so much reading to do today. I have to read a dissertation and write an evaluation of it, but at least it's interesting. It's about picture books as a rhetorical tool. Wish I could do some leisurely reading, though. Maybe at Christmas break.

So, what should I read when I finally have the time? What's the best book you've read recently?

2 comments:

C. Elle said...

My reading list doesn't even come close to your literary genius reading list (and we probably have different "taste,") BUT I did enjoy "The Reader" and "The Memory Keepers Daughter."

~The "Other" Reader of your blog.

Grumpy Pants said...

I read the Memory Keepers Daughter this summer. It was okay. I tried The Reader, but ended up swapping it on paperbackswap.com. I have a pile of books, so I'm really in no position to ask for recommendations. Oh well.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS