Pinterest

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I ♥ naps


Have you ever taken a nap and then woken up when it's dark outside and been really confused? Yeah, that happened today, er, yesterday. I'm cheating a bit with this post, I guess. I'm waiting up for my weekend visitor, who should arrive around 2:00 a.m., so I figured I'd post in the early morning hours.

So, anyways, this nap I took. It was awesome, and totally necessary. I don't know if I'm paranoid, or if I am legitimately on my way to getting sick, but I've felt gross the last few days. I've been able to keep from getting full-blown sick by using hand sanitizer all. the. time. and taking frequent naps. This is a picture of me post-nap today.
Do you see what is wrong with this picture? That eyemask used to say "Sweet Dreams". I have used that thing a lot. Many naps, plane rides, and not-nearly-dark-enough guest rooms have caused me to bust it out. Now that I'm in the market for a new one (Yes, I know it really doesn't matter that the sequins have come off. No one else is going to care, but I care. And I need an excuse to spend money on Etsy.), I perused Etsy for a while and found two sellers who seem to have cornered the Etsy eyemask market.


The top two photos are from BibBon.
The bottom two are from Doodle Bugs Fun Fabrics.

I'm not sure who will win in the battle for my eyemask purchase. It's a tough call. Votes? Come on, lets get some comments on here!


1 comment:

CëRïSë said...

'Love both the bottom masks, especially the right one!

Also good for staving off illness: drinking lots of water, avoiding sugar, and thinking happy thoughts. At least, that was always my mom's prescription!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS