Pinterest

Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Morning (just barely)


My sister arrived from Washington last night, so I am sleee-py this morning. The water for my french press can't boil fast enough. Luckily she's on west coast time, which means I'll be able to get some work done before she wakes up.

In my not-so early morning daze, I've been waking up by looking at some of my favorite websites. I always find it interesting when someone reveals a regular stop on their daily web route, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite places with you.

The Hostess with the Mostess combines many of my favorite things: good photography, food,decorating tips. There are a many good Thanksgiving ideas up right now.

100 Layer Cake is a wedding blog. My favorite posts are the Real Wedding ones. I've been compiling ideas from this site... premature? maybe. But you can't be too prepared.

Websites like F My Life and My Life is Average can be pretty entertaining when you've got some time to kill. My favorite of this genre is It Made My Day. The snippets on here aren't quite as negative as the other two. My favorite recent one: "My brother of 4 years old said, “I don’t really believe in God. I don’t think that God exists. I think he’s made up. Maybe we should ask Santa.” IMMD"

One of my professors is confessed earlier this semester that he is addicted to Arts and Letters Daily. Out of curiosity, I checked it out. And sure enough, I always find something interesting to read. Most recently, this article about Jane Austen was a fascinating read.


No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS