Pinterest

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Santa's Helper: Dad

My dad is surprisingly easy to shop for. He loves hockey, nonfiction, woodworking, and anatomy. Odd, I know, but that's him. Here are a few things I've gotten him in the past, or may get him in the future.
One year I got my dad a truck very similar to this truck. I was at a loss, but I thought that it'd be fun to get him something different. It was a huge hit, and we all spent Christmas afternoon taking turns playing with it.


This year, I already bought this book for my dad. I saw a review for it in Newsweek and knew it was right up his alley. He loves history books, so I'm always on the lookout for a good one.


Okay, so this might be a bit selfish, because I kind of want this DVD series. But I know my dad would love it.
When it comes to the men in my life, you can't go wrong with a sports jersey. I once I got Mikael a Denmark (he's danish) hockey jersey with his favorite number and name on the back. It was a huge hit. My mom also got a Red Wings jersey for my dad one year, also a big hit.


A few years ago I got Mikael a little putt putt set. I didn't exactly think it through since it spent the next month taking up a large part of our living room. However, it would make a great gift for my dad.

There you go. Get Dad something fun.

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS