Pinterest

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sick Day

I am not feeling well at all. I know I'm supposed to give you my second installment of Santa's Helper, but I just haven't had the time or energy. Check back tomorrow. I'll give it my best shot. Plus, no one has suggested who to shop for this time. So, who's the toughie on your list this year?

In the meantime, here are some cheery Google logos. These made me happy all week. Who didn't grow up with the Sesame Street? My favorite is the Count and Oscar the Grouch. I've always been partial to Oscar, even as a kid. That speaks volumes, I'm sure.










3 comments:

C. Elle said...

If you can come up with some nifty gift ideas for my sister, I would be ever so grateful. She's not real girly (not into clothes or home decor)...she prefers jeans/Nike's, capri's, and her scrubs. She's not big into purses (pretty much just carries a wallet), but does enjoy reading, candles, and nice shower gels and lotions. However, it seems as if I get her something in those three categories..A LOT. I've resorted to gift cards, but would like to give her something more personal. She enjoys crafting, but doesn't have the time.

Any suggestions, would be appreciated. Graci.

Grumpy Pants said...

Tough one! I'm gonna have to do that one next week. Need to think about it.

C. Elle said...

Thanks. She's quite practical. She does like comfortable bedding and nice sheets. My dilema is that I've been buying gifts for her for so long, I run out of ideas.

Whatever you can think of would be helpful. I'm leaning towards getting her some "Scentsy" products. www.scentsy.com

I hope you're feeling better.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS