Pinterest

Friday, November 13, 2009

'tis the season


. . . for Christmas cups at Starbucks. Yay!!! I have officially had my first peppermint mocha of the season. I know they have peppermint syrup year-round, but I always save my peppermint mocha order for the holiday season. It makes me feel festive.

I'm headed home for the weekend. Not exactly sure what our plans are. Mikael only has one day off of work (he has been working toooooo much), so we have to fit in all our quality time into Saturday. The rest of my time will be spent writing a 20-page paper. Oh, the joys of grad school.

Happy weekend!




1 comment:

C. Elle said...

I have the exact cup sitting on my desk. It's empty, but I liked it so much, I kept it. I hope they bring back the gingerbread latte for Christmas!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS