Pinterest

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Five Beauty Musts (at least for me)

New idea - five things every Thursday. We'll see how creative I get, but for today, I'm starting small - my top five beauty must-haves.


Okay, so maybe this is an obvious choice, being that everyone I know uses Bare Minerals these days, but I can't ignore their wonderful foundation. I was introduced to it about four years ago, and I haven't looked back. It works like a charm, and I really don't feel like I'm wearing makeup.


This summer, my sister and I both got hooked on this eyeliner from Ulta. We both like the dark brown shade, but I'm anxious to add a few more shades to my collection. I promise, you will not see a line on your top lid, which is such an unsightly problem, if you ask me.


One of the items I spent my Christmas Ulta gift card on was Ooh La La Lift from Benefit. I've been using it for three weeks, and I'm sure it'll become a permanent fixture in my makeup bag.


I got Gucci Flora for Christmas, and I love it. It's the perfect smell for me. It just fits.


I think I've mentioned before that I use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple facial cleanser. Well, fine if I did; I just love it that much. It has a subtle lemony sent and always leaves my face feeling super clean. I love everything from Philosophy, especially their shower gels, and their perfume Amazing Grace is my summer scent.


3 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Totally with you on the Bare Minerals. I have seriously traumatized skin, and their make-up seems to cover everything (as well as can be expected) and not to cause any more trauma: definitely a win-win.

C. Elle said...

Ooooh, thanks for this post! I just LOVE posts like this. I'm always looking for good suggestions(esp. cosmetics since I have such sensitive skin).

Good stuff, eb!

C. Elle said...

Bought some Bare Minerals...like it so far, BUT my skin is oily and it seems to get oiler quicker. Any suggestions..other than powder? I didn't think to ask the ladies at Ulta.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS