Pinterest

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello?


Sorry for the long absence, but it's not over yet. I still have the weekend before I return to my own home, where high speed Internet abounds. I'm just checking in to say hello.

I hope the New Year is going well for all of you. So far so good here, but then again, I haven't started classes yet.

The lovely shot on the left is from Mikael's latest project. He's taking photos of all his friends and family in this ridiculous hat. I've assisted him some, and it's been amazing to see each person's personality come out as they get used to wearing the doofy hat. This is one of many of me; I'm the test subject as he gets the lights ready.

Check back next week. Things will be back to normal around Tuesday.




1 comment:

CëRïSë said...

Awww. Adorable photos!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS