Pinterest

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Counting Down to Palm Trees

I have been counting down on a calendar on my fridge to March 5th. After this long winter, I am very ready for some warm weather. Mikael and I have decided to take a trip to Southern California for my spring break. There are so many things we want to do, most of which include seeing our friends from when we lived out there. However, with my crazy semester, I'm looking forward to. . .

Laying on the beach at Old Man's while Mikael surfs.


And reading this:


And finishing this:


Then, heading to Pasadena for some Pinkberry, which I will definitely break my new vegan diet to enjoy (going strong for a full week now).


Of course, there are many more things I want to do, including Jamba Juice, Vromans, and so many favorite restaurants, but who knows what we'll be able to fit into five days.

Can't. Wait.



all photos via weheartit

1 comment:

c. elle said...

I have "Still Alice," but haven't had time to start it, yet (and I've had it since last month! Don't give anything away. Enjoy California for me, TOO!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS