Pinterest

Friday, February 26, 2010

Solitary Weekend

photo via weheartit

This weekend I am on my own again. Since I'm headed home and then to California next Thursday/Friday, I've decided to stay at school and get some school work done. Of course, I have other things on my list too - such as my first attempt at vegan baking. Strawberry muffins anyone?

I also plan to make some new items for my Etsy shop and thoroughly clean my house. Not very exciting, but what else is one to do when the forecast is calling for snow all weekend? So ready for spring break!

Hope your weekend is more exciting than mine!

5 comments:

CëRïSë said...

Oooh, speaking of vegan baking, here is one of my experiments. Surprisingly tasty!

c. elle said...

I enjoy solitary weekends....it makes up for extra busy and social weekends that I usually have! Have fun! Vegan..you're a vegan?? I can't imagine life without ice cream!

Erin said...

yes, yes, I'm a vegan now. i thought i'd give it a try. i started the day after my birthday, and so far so good. i'm sure i'll miss ice cream once it warms up, but tofutti sandwiches are a pretty decent substitute. i'm not good at dieting, so eliminating a whole group of foods with questionable dietary benefits is the way to go for me. plus, now i don't feel so guilty about eating eggs. seriously.

c. elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
c. elle said...

I spotted a typo..hence the deletion.

I could be a vegan pretty easily. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, though I'm still FAT! I rarely "do" dairy foods (except for frozen yogurt). Tofutti is good. I like it. Have you tried Rice Dream ice cream? Their version of ice cream sandwiches are yummy. However, soy/tofu cheesecake.....never again.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS