Pinterest

Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Report

So, my weekend at home was a success. Even though my back still hurts from shoveling my entire driveway all by myself, I still managed to get much sewing (and reading and writing for school) done.

I started off making some pillow covers to send my sister in her Valentine's Day care package:

Then, since I happened to notice the home decor fabric was on sale, I bought a little and made some new items to put in my Etsy shop, which I've been meaning to devote more time to for months.

I also updated my Etsy shop with some earrings I made over the summer and relisted some magnets. After getting things up and running Saturday night, I had three sales right away. Very productive.

Here are some of my latest creations:



No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS