Pinterest

Monday, April 5, 2010

Helloooooo Spring


So, things have been a little hectic here at the GMG headquarters. I've been buried in school work for the past few weeks. I'm sorry to have abandoned this blog for so long, but I'm back! I may not post every day for the next four weeks, but I will try my hardest to get back in the game.

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of my drawing (from forever ago), so come back and see who gets a fancy new pillow cover. I haven't been crafting too much, but my sister and I did start making paper garlands a couple weeks ago while we watched TV. I'll be adding some to my Etsy shortly.

So, life is crazy, but really good. The sun is out. My tulips are blooming in my yard. And other exciting things are in the works. (wink wink)


1 comment:

c. elle said...

ahem...we're waiting.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS